Remember this from a book...

Somewhere out there in that great universe of untapped ideas, there is something new waiting for me to discover it.
The challenge is to believe in yourself.
The vase expanse of emotional ooze that resides inside you is proprietary and unique.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Help, help, HELP!

Argh...

I just so bad at modeling and texturing. I knew it long ago. Okay, so far, probably no one has even come across this blog.

Speed is really 1 key factor. The biggest problem with me is, I have no confidence and I am super slow. Well, any tips? (I'm like crazy...)

The way things are now are really making me feel demoralized. Everytime people tried to give me a chance, I just messed it up. Simply because I'm not fast enough. And I have no confidence to really send my resume out.

The way I am now, I'll probably just make the company lose money. Working as an intern? I don't even think I can pass that as well.

Argh... Damn. Just needed help I guess...

No comments: