And so, once again, receiving another rejection from a job... And that's sorta like one of the company that I just really wanna get in... Oh well, just have to continue with a new model.
Well, went to Vivo city yesterday... Darn. It rained... So, no Sentosa, no beach, no sun, no tan... Again...
At least, me and Jewl get to walk around, and so, spent some money on snacks... yikes!
This is kinda bad... I think I'm turning more and more stingy and money became lesser and lesser...
Went to Sentosa last Sat with the Bananas... And Whoa! The start of the trip I'm (-_-)" . First, we chase after the bus, and we completely forgot to pay the entry fee and just made our way to the beach...
Next, we look at souvenirs shops... And we just almost tear down each of them... Then we had finger foods... Yum! After that, we built a big shit out of the sand... Tada!
Oh well, then that's about all...
Kinda miss lying down on a lorry and looking up at the moving blue sky...
Remember this from a book...
Somewhere out there in that great universe of untapped ideas, there is something new waiting for me to discover it.
The challenge is to believe in yourself.
The vase expanse of emotional ooze that resides inside you is proprietary and unique.
The challenge is to believe in yourself.
The vase expanse of emotional ooze that resides inside you is proprietary and unique.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Ah... feeling a little down, but I'll be okay.
Posted by
Mian
at
11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment