Remember this from a book...

Somewhere out there in that great universe of untapped ideas, there is something new waiting for me to discover it.
The challenge is to believe in yourself.
The vase expanse of emotional ooze that resides inside you is proprietary and unique.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's my birthday... My stupid birthday...

Oh well, birthday is kinda just like another day... Okay, less boring I guess... Sure hope it's better than last year.

Argh... Everything kinda seems so boring... And as usual, I probably just screwed up yet another interview.

Okay, I shall sing myself a birthday song!!

~Happy birthday to me!~ x4

Haha! That's really the lyrics right?

Lalala... Hmm... dun really know what to write again. Oh no... Everything seems so common and kinda boring.

Okay, went out with my cousins for Himawari buffet on last Sat. Quite a nice place and the food is pretty good. After the buffet went to Vivo for a late night movie. Lots of movie sold out, so end up, watched Madagascar 2!! We have to wait around 3 hours, so went to swensens for a drink before the movie starts. Hoho! Then, suddenly there are fireworks! They are testing the fireworks show for the countdown! Well, great! It's pretty nice! There's purple lights as well! After that, all went to 'Page One' shop and get lost then all the way till the shop closes. Then it's movie time. Quick a funny movie though. Well, then head back home...

Hmm... Mon public holiday. And, the usual, I'm just in front of my computer... Being mesmerized by the screen... And my time is still screwed up...

Next, Tues, went for an interview. I was late! And when I reach there, I just had the urge to Shit!! Oops... So, went to the toilet and try my best to squeeze everything out! Haha... Then chop chop go back to wait. Luckily, the previous candidate took a longer time... Oh well, there's a simple test. Well, I could have done better! Argh... Dun know if it's good or bad, but I kinda ended 5 mins earlier than my allocated timeslot.

Oh well, as usual, whenever I finish the interviews, I'll be revising all those questions in my head again! Argh!!!! I could have talked more. Darn! Well, but it sorta did let me think of how serious I face these things. It's really more of part of my life than a job, definitely not about money. It's what I wanted and chose to do. Sounds pretty foolish and stubborn. But oh well, just keep moving forward!

Hmm... Got rejected so many times!!! I think I might be able to break the record. Just like the guy in Honey and Clover, he got rejected many times while looking for a job and when he finally got 1, the company couldn't hire anymore. So, he went to cycle around Japan. And finally worked in repairing the temple architectures. Well, 1 thing bad is, I can't cycle!!! Ya... I know there's just not link, but, just typing this for fun!

Then after so so so long, finally managed to get Enki-chan out of the house! Haha... She's been feeling a bit sick from the day she is back here... Then went to walk around have fun and eat till my tummy is super bloated!

Alright, dun really have much of plans tmr... Oh well, just see how it goes...

Anyway, just finished this painting.

Numb
'Do I really need a heart?'

Oh ya, Do not ever try that! Okay, that's all for now. Haha! Okie, Birthday song for myself again!!

Happy Birthday to me!~ x4

And, World Peace!

No comments: