Remember this from a book...

Somewhere out there in that great universe of untapped ideas, there is something new waiting for me to discover it.
The challenge is to believe in yourself.
The vase expanse of emotional ooze that resides inside you is proprietary and unique.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

feeling sleepy for the whole day!

Feeling so sleepy for the whole day! what is wrong with me?

Weird, seemed to have forgotten how to cry. Hmm... Argh...

Watched Steamboy in the afternoon! And it's Whoa! Look at the details around! It's really really cool! I really wondered how they paint all those details.

Somehow, I think I really do feel like going around the world. Well, who doesn't want if given the chance to? I don't know why, but overseas, their CG graphics, stories and all of that are really amazing! Sometimes, can't really figure out how they did that.

Just feeling it's not enough. I'm just not good enough. And, the opportunities here are really little. Argh... I just gotta work harder.

No comments: