Remember this from a book...

Somewhere out there in that great universe of untapped ideas, there is something new waiting for me to discover it.
The challenge is to believe in yourself.
The vase expanse of emotional ooze that resides inside you is proprietary and unique.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just what is wrong!?

I have no idea, but I seem to have lost my appetite... Sort of feel like vomiting... It's like after u eat something, after a while, ur tummy seem to produce a lot of air such that it became bloated and u felt like vomiting out every thing...

Maybe because of my weird sleep hours these days... Couldn't get myself to fall asleep at night. And, I woke up so late that I only ate 2 meals each day. Guess it's really kinda bad...

Working hard, but then, hard enough? guess still not hard enough. Okay, I think I better set some deadlines for myself. But, it just doesn't really work sometimes. Argh! Come on! Gotta buck up!

No comments: