Remember this from a book...

Somewhere out there in that great universe of untapped ideas, there is something new waiting for me to discover it.
The challenge is to believe in yourself.
The vase expanse of emotional ooze that resides inside you is proprietary and unique.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Get Punk'd

Woo!!!

Haha... met up with my friends for dinner tonight... And we laughed the whole night long!

Well, started off with me meeting with xuan and then we went off first since ling is late... so, came out with a plan to surprise ling since she didn't know xuan came back!

Yeah! It worked! and ling thought I was gonna sell her because we walked up a pretty much dark alley...

During dinner... oh my god! I laugh until I got hiccups! went to little hong kong to eat. not bad... but i'm really full, probably too full... haha... the mango dessert is exciting! the ice cream will roll down the icy hills! hehe... and splash it goes!

After the whole dinner thing, hehe... kinda trick xuan that ling cried... suddenly cried and dunno why.. hehe... oops! And, yep, it worked! It's really hard to not laugh when xuan called to confirm the matter... haha... but, phew! managed to get it through... Wahahaha...

Well, okay, nothing much... I think i'll probably be punk'd next in the line... hehehe... oops... oh no!

No comments: